Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!

Well it's friday! Another week gone by. Tomorrow I'm going to go in my scraproom and makes some things for my show in Dec. First I want to get my christmas cards done to mail out, then I need to scrap my grandson birthday party pictures. I'm making albums for each year. Then when he gets married I'll give them to him to share with his kids. I just finished his 1yr-2yr. Now I'm starting 2yr-3yr. He got his 2 yr. checkup yesterday. The Dr. says he doing good, growing normal. My baby isn't a baby anymore!!!!
I've been working on a wood skate I'm altering. I want to make some boxes to put all my Chritmas fudge and goodies in. I guess my cricut will be busy this weekend. I'll be posting pictures on Monday!
It's raining today but it's supposed to be warmer today. I guess I can't complain!

No comments: