Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bad day!

Well I had a bad day today! I didn't get much done for craft show. I was so tired I slept most of the day. I went upstairs and managed to get 1 tree done and almost finish the acrylic calender. I really need to work every night till thursday but after taking caring of grandson all day, I doubt that will happen. I was really hoping on getting alot of things done. I think my sleeping habit is out of control. I went to bed at 6 tonight and now I'm wide awake.
I can't wait till the show on Sat. I love doing this one. It's one of the better ones that I do. I do it with my friend. We make sure we get our spot next to each other.
I'm making alot of things under $5. It's at a school so I'm sure I will sell them.
I'm still working on christmas cards. Need to get them done. I hope I have time to make some for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets better for you. My mother also raises on of her grandchildren, she has 4 children all of us grown and starting all over again with this one... She loves him dearly although she feels her golden ages are gone and she is very tired. Take care of yourself..
Hugs, Christina