Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rainy sunday!

What a miserable rainy day today. I was supposed to do a craft show. I got up and packed my jeep only to have a bad rain storm. So I unpacked and called it a day. I was really excited about this show. It was my first show with my cards. Oh well, I'll have the cards for all my other shows. I've been busy working on Christmas items for all my other shows. Working on alot of new items!
I'm selling my cards in a Flower Shop now. I can't wait to see if they do good there. I hope to start selling in different shops all around my state. That's my new focus!!! Maybe I won't have to do craft shows.
Well Fall is definately here. I can smell it in the air! I'm almost done decorating outside. Halloween will be here, then thanksgiving, then my favorite Christmas!!!!! I've already started my Christmas Shopping! I buy and wrap. Usually I forget what I buy and buy too much!

No comments: