Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy Crafting!

Well I've been very busy doing and getting ready for craft shows. There isn't enough time in a day for me. I'm up late at night and up early in the morning working on all my designs. I've been selling my cards in Morning Glory! Thats keeping me busy. I'm working on some altered items, Christmas items and many unique signs. I'll be making a list of all my shows to let you know where I'll be.
Christmas will be here before we know it. I already have alot of Christmas things ready to sell. I'll be adding them to my Etsy shop.I'll be making table top trees decorated with tags and cinnamin ornaments. They are very popular so I need to start making them this week. I'm making christmas tags, gift cards. I have lots of gingerbread and snowmen cards. Something for everyone!

No comments: